8. The purposes for which the personal data relating to the data subjects may be used will vary depending on the nature of the data subjects' relationship with iBrea, they may include the following :
a. assessing the merits and suitability of the data subjects as actual or potential applicants for products;
b. conducting statistical and data analysis;
c. communicating with data subjects or its authorized;
d. enabling iBrea to ensure smooth operation of the products provided to the data subjects, and to improve, optimize and configure the services for the data subjects;
e. researching and/or designing and/or implementing iBrea related products;
f. performing investigation or inquiry of any illegal conduct;
g. complying with obligations, requirements, arrangements or procedures that apply to iBrea or that it is expected to comply according to:
1. any law binding or applying to it within the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (“Hong Kong”) existing currently and in the future;
2. any guidelines or guidance given or issued by any legal, regulatory, governmental, tax, law enforcement or other authorities, or self-regulatory or industry bodies within Hong Kong existing currently and in the future; and
3. any contractual obligations or other commitment applying to it under any contractual arrangement iBrea has with its agent, representative, contractor, business partner or other third party which iBrea has entered into a contractual relationship with;
h. other purposes with data subjects’ consent; and
i. purposes incidental, associated or relating to any of the above items (a) to (h).
Transfer of Personal Data Collected
9. Personal data held by iBrea relating to data subjects will be kept confidential and iBrea will not provide and disclose (as defined in the Ordinance) such personal data to any third parties without the written consent from the data subject.
Storage of Personal Data and Security
10. All personal data collected from data subjects will be stored in secure servers of iBrea in order to prevent any unauthorized or accidental access, processing or erasure.
11. iBrea will take all practical steps to ensure that personal data will not be kept longer than necessary and iBrea will comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements of Hong Kong concerning the retention of personal data.
Rights of Access or Correction of Personal Data
12. According to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you are entitled to access and correct your personal data held by us, and request us to cease to use your personal data for the above purposes. Please contact our staff with the following means, no charge will be applied.
Phone: +852 3111 0275
Last Update: June 2021